wallpaper

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I pork butt, 3 meals...


 I like big butts and I cannot lie...

A 7+ pound pork shoulder for 99 cents a pound. Booyah!

This a great example of how freezer cooking doesn't have to take 10 hours in a kitchen.  I prepped 3 bags of slow cooker pork dinners in 20 minutes.  Easy breezy.

I trimmed the shoulder into thirds.  Then I simply added the pork, spices and veggies to freezer bags.  Marked with my trusty Sharpie and I am free from cooking for 3 nights of my choosing.

The recipes I bagged are:

Slow Cooker Pork Carnadas
Smoky BBQ pork Sandwiches (recipe coming soon!)
Creamy Ranch Pork Chops  (recipe coming soon!)


Simply remove them from the freezer ONE DAY before you want to use them.  Place in slow cooker the next day. Voila!  Dinner is served!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment