wallpaper

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Quick & Creamy Dreamy Stroganoff-ish Sauce

Hubby wanted meat balls and spaghetti sauce with dinner tonight. I had no tomato products in the house so I had to make something up.  So I flung together this Stroganoff-ish sauce. It was incredible!  I added my big ole meatballs, penne pasta and a thrifty meal was born.


Ingredients:

1 can fat free low sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon Sea or Kosher Salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and heat on cook until heated through. Or if making with pasta simply add all ingredients to hot pasta pot and mix with pasta. Enjoy!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment